[w]ords and [c]ourts Do You Know The Proper “Fighting Words” to Use In A Legal Battle? Thinking Backwards, A Blessing?

 If * THEY * have designed a [w]orld with LIES, that *WE MUST OBEY *. Can we not design the truth with God’s word that they must obey? I don’t know where I am headed with all this, but I figure by sharing all this crazy randomness  with all who find the way to this blog, hopefully putting all of our “Holy Spirits” together, tessellated as one, we can WIN.

I have come to a few truths that need to be shared:

Law is wording

Wording is the way something is written = the way symbols are written

The LIE, (also a system used when you get a mortgage, which I haven’t researched because the Lord only revealed it to me last night), is where we are stuck due to the fact that our legal system has their own dictionary that takes words we understand as truth and they redefine them to take away all legal remedies that God’s children have. 

Example:

Enter this term [w]ord as seen in picture 1 and get the result in picture 2, but that wasn’t the definitions I thought I would get. Still, I need to analyze it in legal terms because, as we all know, we can’t always get what we want, sometimes we get what we need. Keep that in mind in your search for [w]ords and meanings that relate to the [c]ourts. 






*EVERYTHING HAS MEANING*

Everything has a purpose, just because we can’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not there. 

Faith


And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith. Deut 32:20


Why are words written in gray or grey in the Holy Bible?

Keep digging??? Dig until you reach *PIE


What is are?


What is are spelled backwards? Era 

(In this era, or in this generation, the truth of our Lord will reveal the [w]ords and [c]ourts. It is important to remember that You are who God sent to right the wrong. How? That is for you and God to figure out. For me, God said share every little thing, even if you think it doesn’t matter. He said, even if it makes no sense, stop saving your information for you to research later. If you share it, no matter how discombobulated it may seem to you, your brother or sister may have “other necessary truths”, that put together = “fighting [w]ords”that can be used in a court of (law=words). 🤯 


Why is a lawsuit called a legal battle? 


I guess I don’t follow the proper direction of the “lawgiver” when I am digging. Probably a good thing because he is probably having me dig my own grave from what I have learned over the past few years. 



❓❓❓THINKING BACKWARDS, A BLESSING OR A CURSE ❓❓❓

I have always seen numbers from right to left, it has caused me a great deal of heartache over my lifetime because I am unable to pass anything above basic math.


Do you have a dyslexic heart? If * THEY * told you that would you believe them???


Truth 💣💣💣


Now, just this passed Friday, the school sent a letter home saying that my seven year old first grader shows signs of dyslexia. 


But what is the truth? Are the children of God all broken? Are we all disabled? Do we all need fixing? 


Or do the children of God just need to seek truth and reverse the LIE that goes so far back it was even being told the day they crucified our Savior, see post re:THE SIGN ABOVE OUR SAVIORS HEAD  [of the same day] (<— does the term of the same day sound familiar? If you ever purchased a home it might. Not always, but sometimes seen on the Warranty deed. I have a post coming that is a must read about that nifty warranty deed, so stay tuned and bookmark my blog.)


 Dyslexic children of God, are they really truthfully unbroken, unchained? Are they seeing things correctly with the truth being told in the proper “direction” right to left? 


That’s for my next post. 


I do hope you find this information of great value, more valuable than silver and gold, because in truth, it is. 


See you tomorrow. 




 


Comments