THE SIGN ABOVE OUR SAVIORS HEAD - Were you taught that is was there to mock Our Lord and Savior? Yea, me too. Even if Pilate had refused to crucify Jesus…

Even if Pilate had refused to crucify Jesus, “they”, the publicans and other leaders would have still crucified Jesus. Pilate did an honorable thing in his last moments.

Pilate “publicly announced” * WHO JESUS WAS * according to the law. You may not consider this a big deal, but someday it will be a very big deal because you will understand that not knowing the answer to the question, * WHO ARE YOU * determines your position if all matters of legal importance. 


Legal matters, first lien position, what position do you hold on your mortgage. Jesus didn’t die so we could hold second lien position. I’m just sharing what my Father told me this morning. Now, do I know what this means in totality? No, but I know that Jesus spoke this to my spirit and it is my responsibility to determine the meaning and then apply it to my life. 

The proof is in His word, that Pilate, had he had not been bound by his circumstances, would not have crucified our Savior. Sadly, he ultimately answered to a lower body corporate and retired to his sentence. 


Comments