How Do I Search? What Engine Do Utilize? I Searched Legally define ‘Capital Case’

Not really sure why this roller coaster is the only emoji that generates when I type in the word seek, but I will definitely be looking into that. Ok, back to what I was originally writing…

🎢 The Holy Bible tell us that if we seek, we shall find. 

Unless otherwise noted, I use  Ecosia search engine for all my searches. I find they have lead me to the most truth. I will now do a search worded/written exactly as below:


Legally define ‘Capital Case’ 

One of my results

https://definitions.uslegal.com/c/capital-case/

says exactly this: Capital case is a prosecution case for murder in which a jury is asked to decide whether a defendant should be put to death, if found guilty. A prosecutor must charge special circumstances in order to sentence a defendant to death. Each state and the federal government has a list of special circumstances applicable in their respective jurisdictions. But there are some common circumstances like cases of multiple murders, use of explosives or a finding that the murder was very heinous or cruel. Capital case is also called as death penalty case.

When we are born, we are given a name. We utilize that name throughout our lifetime, so that ‘person’ is alive and well. That person is the real person. (Studying Letter Case would be wise.)

BUT…

Think about all the places that our name uses all CAPS. 

I am asking myself this question along with you, it just popped into my head so I don’t have an answer.

If we are known to the government in all CAPS, and not in case form in which our parents gave us when we were docked by the doctor, did they kill our origin? (See above snippet)

Also, are you curious why there are ‘special circumstances’ in respective jurisdictions? Would you not think that murder is murder no matter the jurisdiction? 



Note: 

I am not in anyway connected with the above search site, Ecosia. You may get better results from another address. I am simply stating what works best for me. I do, on occasion search google, Bing, Duck Duck Go, etc… Truth be told, the all get information from one source. The different results just lies in how they arrange information by way of analytics. 

Comments